Transfer contacts and photos from an Android phone to iPhone
Few of the Android Users are shifting to iPhone after many years of use and many of them face issues while transferring contacts/photos from one to another.
Here is how to transfer your
contacts and photos from an old Android phone to iPhone :-
Transfer Contacts –
- Sign into your primary Gmail account. Now, open the settings menu on your old Android
- Phone (the icon that looks like a Gear).
- Now you must tap on the “Users and Accounts” option.
- Thereafter, select the option “Automatically Sync Data”. This will sync your contacts list with your Gmail account.
- Now, open the settings menu in your new iPhone.
- Now, you must select the option “Accounts and Passwords”.
- Here you need to add your Gmail Account (in which the contacts were synced)
- In the contacts menu, enable the option to list contacts for the newly added Gmail account.
- Now you should be able to access all your existing contacts on your new iPhone.
Transfer Photos –
- Start your Desktop/Laptop. Connect your new iPhone and old Android Phone with the computer using the USB cable and install the necessary drivers on your Windows PC……………..Read More>>
Source by techiyogizShare: