SBI set to unveil Year End Blast – All you need to know
State Bank of India (SBI) is known for surprising its customers with great offers and deals by means of its online SBI channel. Now, in yet another activity, State Bank of India is coming up with an event that has been dubbed ‘Year End Blast’.
According to a banner available on online SBI website, the lender says, “Get ready for State Bank of India’s Year End Blast.” There are are a number of options available for those who are interested.
The SBI banner also gives information about how to check eligibility, if you are interested in participating.
– To check eligibility, SMS DCEMI to 567676 from your registered mobile number
– To check eligibility, SMS PAPL <space> <last 4 digits of SBI account no.> to 567676 from your registered mobile number
OFFERS: As per the information given on the SBI banner, there are various offers up for grabs:-
– Personal Gold Loan – Lowest Interest Rates
– Debit Card EMI
– Pre-approved personal loan
– Concession on car loans
Recently, State Bank of India (SBI) after its successful launch of YONO Shopping Festival (YSF) last year on its comprehensive digital platform, had announced the 2.0 version with an exclusive range of discounts, cashbacks and offers for its YONO customers. The YONO Shopping Festival 2.0 was on from December 10th -14th, 2019.
This festive season, SBI in addition to its 17 e-commerce merchants including Amazon, Lifestyle stores, Thomas Cook, EasemyTrip, OYO, Pepperfry, and others, brought explicit benefits on Home and Auto Loans as well:
– Zero processing fees on Auto loans until 31st December 2019
– Instant in-principal approval along with 50% Discount on Consolidated Processing Fee on Home loans.
The YSF 2.0 also offered exciting deals in leading categories including electronics, fashion, gifting, jewelry, furniture, travel, hospitality and offer discounts ranging from 5% to 50% with all its participating merchants……Read More>>