Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Check Your Name whether Shortlisted this way
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, people of weaker income groups in the country have to provide housing at affordable rates. Under this scheme, CLSS or credit linked subsidy is given to first time home buyers in urban area. Apart from this, a fixed amount in villages is given to the beneficiary on the preparation of housing under this scheme.
If you have applied for this scheme then you will have got the registration ID, through which you can check your status. There are 4 easy ways to check the status of your application. You may need your Aadhaar number, mobile number, registration ID or evaluation ID to know the status. Each case has different requirements.
With Aadhaar card, you can check your name in the PM Urban Housing Scheme
- You need to visit the official website of PMAY https://pmaymis.gov.in or click on the link https://pmaymis.gov.in/Open/Find_Beneficiary_Details.aspx.
- Click on the Search Beneficiary on the top panel to go to the next page. Earlier there was an option of Search By Name here.
- Enter your Aadhaar number on the next page and submit.
- After submitting the required information, the details of your PMAY application will appear. Apart from this, the status of your application will also be known.
Check list of urban PMAY without Aadhaar
- If you do not have a base number you list of business plan can search with your personal details and mobile number or evaluate ID.
- https://pmaymis.gov.in/Track_Application_Status.aspx Go to the website link. Enter your personal information or evaluation ID to see the status of the PMAY application…….Read More>>