Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018 for Dental Surgeon Post
Manipur PSC Recruitment 2018.Manipur Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Dental Surgeon vacancy.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:01
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
1. Educational qualifications: Possession of a recognised Dental qualification included in the First or Third Schedule to the Indian Dentist Act, 1948 as amended from time to time. Registration with a State Dental Council. Note: Candidate should possess all the required essential qualification on the last date of submission of application i.e. 15.06.2018.
2. Eligibility Conditions: The candidate be must a citizen pf India. The candidate must be able to speak Manipuri (Meetei/ Meitei Lon) or any of the Tribal dialect of Manipur. The candidate must be a permanent resident of Manipur provided that a candidate whose parent or any Of his/her ancestors in his/her direct lineage are perrnanent resident of the State, with proper documentant proof like enrolment in the electoral roll and birth certificate will also be eligible.
Age: Not less than 21 years and not more than 38 years as on 1st June, 2018
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Manipur Public Service Commission, North Aoc, D.M. Road, Imphal-795001 Manipur, India
1. All candidates in service other than casual or muster roll will be required to state in the Application Form that they have informed in writing their employer/controlling authority that they have applied for the examination. In case the employer or the controlling authority withholds permission to the candidate’s applying at the examination their application will be rejected and his/her candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
2. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate. The e-Admission certificate will be made available in the MPSC website (www.empsconline.gov.in) for downloading by the candidates from 20th June, 2018.
3. No admission Certificate will be issued from MPSC Office or sent by post. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination unless he/she holds an e-Admission Certificate issued by the Commission for the purpose.
The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Examination shall be final…..Read more>>