Jio’s Diwali Offer: How To Gift A JioPhone At Starting Price Of Rs. 808
Reliance Jio Infocomm, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), has announced a promotional scheme that enables a user to gift its 4G-enabled feature phone, JioPhone, to another person at a starting price of Rs. 808. Reliance Jio Infocomm’s JioPhone device is originally priced at Rs. 1,500. As part of the offer, customers can choose the bundle plans starting at Rs. 808 that includes a JioPhone at Rs. 699 along with main recharge benefits and an interconnect usage charge (IUC) of Rs. 10, according to the information available on Reliance Jio’s website – jio.com.
Here are 10 things to know about Jio’s Diwali offer:
- The telecom operator is offering four bundle plans under this offer, priced at Rs.808, Rs. 1,006, Rs. 1,501 and Rs. 1,996.
- Under the bundle plan of Rs. 808, a customer can gift a JioPhone along with a one-month recharge pack and a Rs. 10 IUC plan, according to the Jio website.
- Under the bundle plan of Rs. 1,006, a customer can gift a JioPhone along with three-month recharge pack and a Rs. 10 IUC plan.
- Under the bundle plan of 1,501, a customer can gift a JioPhone along with eight-month recharge pack and a Rs. 10 IUC plan.
- Under the bundle plan of Rs. 1,996 plan, a customer can gift a JioPhone along with thirteen-month of recharge pack and a Rs. 10 IUC plan.
- To gift a JioPhone along with recharge plans, users are required to visit Reliance Jio’s website and navigate to the ‘Gift JioPhone’ tab.
- Customers can click on the ‘Gift Now’ option, and enter own mobile number along with the mobile number of the recipient to proceed.
- Users will be asked to choose the bundle plan with the JioPhone and pay online to send the gift voucher.
- The gift voucher can be redeemed by the receiver at any Reliance Jio store in India, according to the Jio website.
- Meanwhile, Jio has said it would charge 6 paise per minute for calls made to other network operators in line with the IUC fixed by the telecom regulator Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI). The telecom operator said that for all the outgoing calls to other mobile operators, Jio users can buy an additional IUC top up vouchers. These vouchers are priced between Rs. 10- Rs. 100.