How To Make Online Appointment For Aadhaar Seva Kendra?
Central government started Aadhaar Seva Kendras in 2019. These centres are one-stop places for all Aadhaar-related services and also have online appointment bookings similar to that for Passport.
You can also try the online appointment service from UIDAI that allows you to avail services at the nearest UIDAI-run Aadhaar Seva Kendra or registrar-run Aadhaar Seva Kendra of your choice.
With this appointment, you will have a good idea on when to visit the centre rather than wait in a queue at the bank or a post office.
How to book an appointment for Aadhaar Seva Kendra online?
- To book an appointment, visit www.uidai.gov.in
- From the “My Aadhaar” drop down option and click on “Book an Appointment”.
- Select city and location from the drop down. Click on “Proceed to Book Appointment.”
- Provide your mobile number and an OTP will be sent to you for verification.
- Submit Aadhaar details and personal information.
- Choose a date and time of your choice.
- You will be provided with a booking appointment number.
- Aadhaar Seva Kendra is similar to that of a Passport Seva Kendra. There is a token system wherein the applicant first needs to get a token and then move ahead to a ‘verifier’ for document checking. On completing verification, the resident shall move to ‘cash counters’ for payment of charges. While enrolment is free, any update in Aadhaar details will be charged with a fee.
- There are operator work stations assigned to the applicants and the movement of the queue via token number will be displayed on screens.
Following Aadhaar services are available for users…..Read More>>