How to create stickers for wishing Holi on WhatsApp
WhatsApp Holi wishes is going to be one of the biggest search terms for the next couple of days and everyone will be looking to send some meaningful, joyful and ‘great in every sense’ Holi wishes. The festival of Holi will be celebrated on March 22 in India this year and if you are looking to send some personalised WhatsApp messages to wish the festival of colours and happiness to your friends and family, there is another way to do that.
We are talking about the WhatsApp stickers feature that was launched recently by the Facebook-owned platform and the best part about this WhatsApp feature is, it lets you make customised stickers to send to your chats. With this feature, you will also be able to send out stickers with your own face being in it or even a customised image to send out a better message to your family and friends.
So how can you do it? How can you create stickers for wishing Holi to friends and family on WhatsApp? What will you need to do? Can you make multiple WhatsApp stickers? Here we are with a detailed guide on how you can create custom stickers to send as Holi wishes.
WhatsApp Holi wishes: How to create your own custom stickers packs for WhatsApp
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for ‘Sticker maker for WhatsApp’ app.
- Download the app and run it on your smartphone.
- Top on “Create a new sticker pack” option.
- Enter the sticker pack’s name and author. This is just for descriptive purposes and your customised stickers won’t be accessible to other WhatsApp users.
- Tap on the new list option and a page will open with empty stickers tray.
- First, add the stickers pack’s icon and then tap on the next tray to add a new customised sticker.
- Tap on the empty tray to add a new sticker and you will be asked to either take a new photo or import one from your gallery.
- After you select the photo, it will be uploaded on an image editor.
- Crop the image with your fingertip, based on what you need from that picture for a new sticker.
- Now, save the image and repeat these steps to add more custom stickers to the pack.
- Once you are finished with adding stickers to the pack, tap on the Publish Sticker Pack option.
You will be asked to add these stickers to your WhatsApp app, accept and head to the WhatsApp app to enjoy these new custom stickers………..Read More>>