Here is process to check Aadhaar update history
Government welfare schemes linked with Aadhaar, it is one of the most important documents you will ever hold. Also, a vital proof of identity, it can come handy anywhere and anytime.
In case you need to check your Aadhaar update history, you can do it easily by using your Aadhaar-registered mobile number. Checking your Aadhaar update history list might be helpful while applying for a new job, school admissions, or other such services, as in such cases, one might have to furnish details of previous addresses etc.
How to check Aadhaar update history :-
- Log on to the official UIDAI portal.
- Next, under the ‘My Aadhaar’ drop-down menu, click on ‘Aadhaar Update History’ link under the ‘Update Your Aadhaar’ section.
- On the next page, you’ll have to enter your Aadhaar Number or VID, and the screen-displayed security code.
- Finally, enter the OTP received on your Aadhaar-registered mobile number.
- Your Aadhaar update history will flash on screen.
Aadhaar is no longer mandatory for services such as bank account, telecom services, and school admissions/entrance tests…..Read More>>>