HAL Recruitment 2018 for Visiting Consultant-03 Posts
HAL Recruitment 2018.Hindustan Aeronautics has released a notification for the recruitment of Visiting Consultant vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:03
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
1. Discipline – Qualification:
a. Visiting Consultant (Pediatrician) – MBBS + MD/DCH/DNB in Paediatrics.
b. Visiting Consultant (Cardiology) – MBBS + MD with DNB/DM in Cardiology
c. Visiting Consultant (Radiology) – MBBS + PG Degree/PG Diploma in Radiology.
2. EXPERIENCE : Preferably 5 yrs or more Post Qualification experience in respective discipline.
3. TENURE : Initially for a period of 2 years, renewable at the discretion of HAL Management. NO. OF VISITS: Approximately 2 Visits in a Week for 2 to 8 hours per visit.
4. REMUNERATION: Candidates are required to indicate the expected remuneration per visit, at the time of applying. However selected candidates will be offered a consolidated amount (including Conveyance) depending on the qualification and experience.
Age: Preferably below 65 years for all the above posts.
1. The engagement as Visiting Consultant will be purely temporary and will not confer any right to the Consultants to claim the status of a regular employee of the company……….Read More>>
Source by freshersjobzShare: