EPFO Alert – Know how to apply for reimbursements under PMGKY
Good news for those employers who wish to receive reimbursements of benefits under the government’s flagship scheme Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY). Employers who have remitted for the month of March before the deployment of this facility can rejoice because the facility has been extended in order to give relief in the wake of the nationwide lockdown due to Covid 19 pandemic.
EPFO today shared online procedure to receive reimbursement of benefits under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY) Scheme for establishments which had remitted for March 2020 before deployment of the facility.
Here’s how employers can apply:
1. Login on the Unified Employer Portal with Username and Password
2. Click on the PMGKY Reimbursement Registration option
3. If your Form 5A is already attested you will be able to see the form and bank details of the establishment. If your details in the form are correct, fill the column of establishment
4. Click ‘Agree’ and ‘Submit’
If Form 5A is not having essential details along with bank details then fill other details and bank account. Attest Form 5A and then:
1. Go to the Home Page and Click ‘PMGKY Reimbursement Registration’
2. Now Form 5A will be displayed along with the bank details
3. Click column of the establishment
4. Click Agree and Submit
Once you complete the process successfully, a message will be displayed on your screen saying ‘Reimbursement Application is successfully submitted’. As per EPFO, the claims for advance to fight COVID-19 pandemic are being processed on priority considering exigency of the situation. The time for processing other types of claims is 20 days.
It is worth mentioning that in order to prevent disruption in the employment of low wage-earning employees and support…Read more>>