ECI Notification 2018 for Research Assistant-05 Posts
ECI Recruitment Notification 2018.Election Commission of India has released a notification for the recruitment of Research Assistant vacancies.Check the eligiblity and notification prior to apply for the positions.
Total No.of Posts:05
Name of the Post and Vacancies:
1. Eligibility Criteria: Master’s Degree in Political Science, Modern History, Law, or Arts & Aesthetics. Knowledge & experience in archival research. Good writing and communicative skills. Good knowledge of MS-Office.
2. Pay Scale: INR 25,000/- (consolidated). No extra TA/ DA shall be provided.
3. Job Description: Archival research in the National Archives of India and Election Commission of India’s Record Room and identifying historical documents, texts, sections, records, facts, symbols of public interest from the archival material. Documenting, cataloguing and editing archival findings. Develop an independent archive of the Election & Democracy Museum of IIIDEM for scholars and practitioners of election studies.Interviewing experts and practitioners of election management and transcribing the same, if necessary. Collecting and preserving photographs and audio-visual documentation. Writing and editing and developing texts for the thematic galleries and other educative sections of the museum.
4. Eligibility: Knowledge of democratic institutions, their role and functions; Constitution and constitutional history; Legal system, Acts, Rules, and understanding of legal documents; Proficiency in Archival Research Methods. Knowledge of methods, materials and meanings in art, narrative strategies in art, history of institutions, particularly museums; Visual Studies; Proficiency in Archival Research Methods.
Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi; 110001
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview, date and time of which shall be intimated later.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates are required to send their CV (mentioning academic qualifications and relevant research experience) and a statement of purpose (NOT more 500 words). Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a written test followed by an interview, date and time of which shall be intimated accordingly.
2. Interested candidates are requested to send their current CV and a statement of purpose (NOT more than 500 words) to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Application for RA – IIIDEM’ latest by 23rd July, 2018.