Change SBI Branch Online with these simple steps without visiting Bank
State Bank of India (SBI) customers now can transfer their accounts from one branch to another online without visiting the bank. The account holders can use YONO SBI. YONO Lite apps and through Online SBI services to transfer of the account.
“If you need help in transferring your account from one branch to another, then SBI has got your back. Use YONO SBI, YONO Lite and OnlineSBI from the comfort of your homes and bank safe,” SBI tweeted on May 7.
In the wake of COVID-19 pandemic in the country, India’s largest public sector bank have rolled out several contactless services. The aim is to maintain social distancing and prioritize digital services.
SBI customers must have a registered mobile phone number to transfer their account from one branch to another.
Here’s how to transfer account Via YONO SBI App
1) Login to the SBI YONO app on your mobile phone.
2) Click on ‘Services’ option.
3) Go to ‘Transfer of Saving Account’ option.
4) Then, select your savings account. You have to provide the new branch code, where you wish to transfer your account. Then, click on ‘Get Branch’ name and you will be able to see the new branch’s name.
5) If you want to transfer you account to that branch, then click on ‘Submit’…Read more>>